Saturday, April 28, 2007

Crap Blog

Wonderfully interesting piece concerning good old Stratford upon Avon and its problem with Canada geese on Midlands Today (TV) yesterday. (Zzzzzzzzzzzz).
Did you know Canada geese deposit something like 2lbs of birdy doo-doo every day?
No neither did I.
Apparently these feathery foreign types refuse to defecate in the water like any decent bird and insist on leaving their mucky stuff strewn willy-nilly over Stratford’s river walkways. Very dangerous. Lots of little green accidents waiting to happen. [Thinks; These creatures must be the most useless of the feathery world. You can't eat them and their waste is no good for the garden. What's the point of Canada geese I ask myself?]
But wait. All is not lost. According to Midlands Today, a dog is to be trained to keep these nuisance birds on the move. Hurrah.
Hang on...wait a sec...where’s the dog going to do his business that’s what I want to know? Unless the brains behind this innovative scheme (I bet it's the Council) supply their furry friend with a portaloo I don’t see the point. If there was a competition between dog-poo and Canadian geese-poo I know what I’d vote for.
And talking of shit. Midlands Today is the worst TV news programme I think I have ever seen. A real life Alan Partridge concoction if ever I saw one and worth watching for that very reason.

No comments: